We need volunteers to assist us
with front-of-house for our
Community Acupuncture practice!
Our volunteers help with the day-to-day tasks that keep our building clean, comfortable and efficient, not to mention being the first face clients meet when they enter the space. This ultimately provides everyone with a comfortable and beneficial experience whether they serve or receive at Heart & Hands.
- TUESDAYS 3 – 7pm ASAP
- SATURDAYS 2 – 6pm (starting Sept 23rd)
- On-call, subs needed (read below for details)
Front desk volunteers requirements:
- Minimum 4 month commitment of a 4 hr weekly shift
- Attending a 2 hour orientation
- Being punctual and appropriately dressed (clean, neutral clothing, fragrance-free)
- Experience with computers is a MUST – you will be trained to make online bookings and operate point-of-sale
- Administrative duties – client paperwork, answering the phone, etc.
- General housekeeping duties – sweeping floors, dishes, dusting, restocking, etc.
- Able to respond to emails within a 48 hr period
For more information, please contact our
Volunteer Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for a position, please include:
- Your phone number
- The shift you are applying for
- A brief cover letter stating your interest in volunteering with us
- The sub position is a 4 month commitment
- As this position is infrequent & on-call, we need subs to be available for a
MINIMUM of 2 days weekly to allow for flexibility when our regular volunteers need coverage (ie. Mondays 3-7pm & Saturdays 9am – 1pm)
- Please specify your weekly availability when applying
Our weekly shifts:
M – F 10am – 2pm & 3 – 7pm
Sa 9am – 1pm & 2 – 6pm
Su 10am – 3pm