Welcome to our community! We hope you enjoy the space as much as we do! We always strive to serve you better, send comments, suggestions and testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are now located at 851 CORMORANT St (north of Quadra and Pandora).
Driving? Enter Cormorant St. from Quadra St., there is a traffic barrier at Blanchard St. Lost? Drop us a line, 250-590-3185
(by the Ministry of Health).
Our clinic is accessible by Victoria Transit routes #2, 6, 11, 27, 28
**We accept cash or cheque only.**
Kindly give at least 24 hrs notice if you need to cancel your appointment.
Missed appointments/late cancellations are subject to a $20 fee.
- Please watch your volume and turn off your cellphone when entering the clinic, we are a QUIET space.
- You are welcome to bring whatever you need to make your visit comfortable including ear plugs, headphones, pillows, blankets, etc.
- Wear or bring a change of loose fitting clothing (sorry, no skinny jeans), so your practitioner work efficiently without your clothing restricting movement and we can access to your arms and legs.
- Remove your shoes in the reception area. As the space is shared by a variety of treatments and classes, a clean floor is appreciated!
- We ask that you refrain from wearing fragrances in the clinic. Many patients, including those undergoing chemotherapy and pregnant women are especially sensitive to chemicals and scents.
- Try to have something to eat about an hour before your treatment. Also try to set aside some time to rest and your body to settle after a treatment.