March 1st-31st, Acupuncture Seat Sales are coming….
Get up to 10 Acupuncture sessions for FREE:
Re-apply for MSP January 2015!
We can also take appointments by phone. Call 250-590-3185.
If the online schedule is full, please call the office.
Walk-ins without advance notice are first come, first served.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment time to complete paperwork & payment. A session typically is 45-60 minutes.
If you have access to a printer DOWNLOAD Patient History Forms.
- $20-40 sliding scale, we accept cash, cheque, debit & credit.
We unfortunately cannot bill directly to Health Insurance provider, please be prepared to pay at the time of your appointment.
Pay what you can afford.
- Reschedule, don’t cancel! Missed appointments / late cancellations (less than 24 hrs) are subject to a $20 fee.
- Please bring or wear loose fitting clothing, ensure you’ve eaten &
refrain from wearing scents in our space.
- Feel free to bring ear plugs or your own music with headphones to make your session more comfortable.
- Eves of Destruction Roller Derby League are eligible for
$15 acupuncture sessions when members present their league insurance card.
Discounts for chair massage and herbal medicine are also available to league members.
Read here for details!
- Find out more about Direct MSP Billing for Community Acupuncture
- Wondering more about how acupuncture works & insurance coverage read FAQ.
(C) Christina (M) Madison (R) Rory
We break for an hour between shifts. Mmm…lunch…
Last appointment available is 40 min before end of each shift.
M 10:00 am – 2:00 pm (M) | 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm (R)
T 10:00 am – 2:00 pm (C) | 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm (M)
W 10:00 am – 2:00 pm (M) | 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm (C)
Th 10:00 am – 2:00 pm (C) | 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm (R)
F 10:00 am – 2:00 pm (M) | 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm (C)
Sat 9:00 am – 1:00 pm (C) | 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm (R)
*Acupuncturists schedules subject to change