May 1-31: TWO for $30,
Mother’s Day Edition!
Acupuncture treatments offered in a supportive group setting at sliding scale rates ($20-40). Community acupuncture = affordable and accessible holistic health care.
$20-40 + $10 paperwork fee for new patients -
we accept CASH, CHEQUE & *DEBIT* (sorry, no credit cards)
Pay what you can afford. Choose an amount that will allow you to receive the necessary course of treatment. Payment happens BEFORE your treatment so you can relax.
*Find out more about our DIRECT BILLING TO MSP SERVICE*
(C) Christina (M) Melissa (A) Amber (Md) Madison
Last appointment available is 40 min before end of each shift
M 9:00 am – 12:00 pm (Md) & 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm (M)
T 9:00 am – 1:00 pm (C) & 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm (M)
W 11:30 am – 2:00 pm (A) & 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm (C)
Th 10:00 am – 2:00pm (Md) & 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm (C)
F 9:00 am – 1:00 pm (C) & 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm (A)
Sat 9:00 am – 1:00 pm (C)
W 10:00 am – 2:00pm (A) *Mom & Babe Acu is back!*
Please call 250-590-3185 to make an appointment
We also take appointments by phone, 250-590-3185
Pre-booking is preferred, but walk-ins are welcome!
- New patients, please arrive at least 15 min before your appointment time to complete your patient history forms.
- Or DOWNLOAD PATIENT HISTORY FORMS and fill them out prior to your appointment (we really like that).
- Please allow at least 24 hours notice to cancel your appointment.
Missed appointments AND late cancellations will be charged $20.
- Wear or bring loose fitting clothes so that the acupuncturist can easily access your arms and legs. Make sure you’ve had something to eat at least 30-45 min before your appointment. An average appointment will last 45-60 minutes.
- Wondering more about how acupuncture works, MSP and insurance coverage read FAQ as well as how often to get poked.
“We use acupuncture as the tool for social change as it empowers the community, breaks down socio-economic barriers and provides sustainable, preventative health care. Viva la revolucion!”
~Heart & Hands acupunks