- SATURDAY Oct. 25th: Heart & Hands Turns 4!!!!
- SUNDAY Oct. 19th: Moxa 101
- SUNDAY Oct. 19, 2-5pm: Herbal Medicine for Colds, Flus & Building the Immune System
- October Special: $10 1st Time Herbal Consultations
- October 1st – 31st: $15 pokes for Restaurant Workers!
- Heart & Hands Monthly Newsletter, September 2014 Edition!!
- Acupuncturist staff changes for October – December 2014!
- Ebb and Flow, by Joel Hamm, R.Ac.
Category Archives: Newsletter
Share Summer, summer, summertime :) We wish you a sunny, fun-filled June. Enjoy the sun and… Enjoy the Heart & Hands Monthly Newsletter, June 2014 Edition! Share
Share “Living in the moment is that awareness of the present that is changing to the past in a moment. If a person is aware of that moment and keeps the mind positive (love), that’s the highest stage. Being in … Continue reading →
Share I just finished tincturing my spring-harvested Devil’s Club roots, much of which I will use in my ‘Guardian’ tincture formula (sold at Heart & Hands), and so I figured I’d feature this very special herb in June’s newsletter! Without … Continue reading →
Share Find out more about these awesomely affordable punch cards! Share
Share Happy May Community! It feels like summer is upon us! Enjoy the Heart & Hands Monthly Newsletter, May 2015 Edition :) Share
Share Find out more about Jenny McCartney, Medical Herbalist Share
Share **Find this event on facebook!!** Share
Share Enjoy the Heart & Hands Monthly Newsletter, April 2014 Edition! Share
Share Do you know of a group that would enjoy being active and creative together? Dancing for Wellbeing programs are tailored for each group and adapted for the people present. Sessions provide a supportive space for people to move in … Continue reading →