- December 12th-13th: Stone Have Gems Holiday Sale!
- Upcoming practitioner changes & holiday closures
- Heart & Hands Monthly Newsletter, November 2015 Edition!
- Formula Focus by Jenny McCartney: how to choose the right Cold or Flu remedy
- SATURDAY Nov. 28: Heart & Hands 5th Anniversary Party!
- Food of the Month by Dr. Brewster Scott: Sorghum
- December 1st – 31st: Holiday Acupuncture Seat Sales!
- SUNDAY Nov. 22: Neck & Shoulder Acupressure
Category Archives: Newsletter
Share Find out more about Community Micro Lending! Find & SHARE this event on facebook! Share
Share HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2015 is off to a bang, see what we have in store for January & February! The Heart & Hands Monthly Newsletter, January 2015 Edition! Share
Share Happy New Year Community! A friendly reminder about some schedule changes as well as clinic closure Jan. 5-10. Check out what’s up for January 2015! Share
Share The Heart & Hands community would like to wish you a happy, healthy and generous holiday season! In-joy the last newsletter of 2014!! Heart & Hands Monthly Newsletter, December 2014 Edition! See you in the new year, rested and … Continue reading →
Share Lots of awesome things to prepare you for the impending winter, final exam and holiday season, including our inaugaral Made with Heart & Hands Holistic Craft Fair! In-joy the Heart & Hands Monthly Newsletter, November 2014 Edition :) Share
Share Autumn weather is finally upon us. Many excellent ways to stay healthy, dry and warm in our bodies, minds and spirits this month. And do take our ONLINE SURVEY. Enjoy the Heart & Hands Monthly Newsletter, October 2014 Edition! … Continue reading →
Share Ch-ch-changes for the fall!! Here’s the newsletter to kick it all off, the Heart & Hands Monthly Newsletter, September 2014 Edition!! Share
Share Many changes happening at Heart & Hands this fall! We bid our intrepid traveller, Madison Kolla, R.Ac. a fond farewell as she embarks on her trip to India from October to December! We wish her fruitful and enriching yoga … Continue reading →