Heart & Hands Community Acupuncture, high quality sessions provided in a supportive group setting at sliding scale rates, $20-40/session.
Affordability & Accessibility
A sliding fee scale allows more people to access acupuncture as often as needed for them to get well and stay well. It therefore can be used as a preventative, long-term health and life-style practice. It is also an inclusive business model that welcomes people from various social and financial backgrounds.
Being treated in a group is a profound social experience. To be in the quiet presence of others during a treatment reminds us that we are not alone. Reducing isolation can strengthen a person’s resistance to disease and improve mental-emotional well-being.
Awesomely effective for treating:
- Acute & chronic musculo-skeletal injuries & nerve pain
- Respiratory – common colds/flu, bronchitis, allergies, boosting immunity
- Digestive complaints- indigestion, acid reflux, IBS, etc.
- Insomnia, stress, anxiety, depression
- Headaches, migranes & TMJ
- Menstrual & hormonal issues
…and so much more, don’t hesitate to ask…
Offer valid till November 30th, Sunny Tang Victoria members
receive $10 off your first Community Acupuncture session
(paperwork fee waived) – SIGN-UP BY OCT. 31st
Heart & Hands Health Collective 851 Cormorant St. Victoria BC
www.heartandhandscommunity.ca OR phone 250-590-3185